Hello folks, So now you must have got I-20 from Universities and you must be preparing for Visa Interview. Here are some steps which you should follow after getting your I-20.
Table Of Contents
- 1 1) Finalize The University
- 2 2) Pay SEVIS Fees
- 3 3) Book Visa Dates
- 4 4) Apply for Bank Loan
- 5 5) Prepare Documents for VISA
- 6 6) After Getting Visa Find Students who are going to same college
- 7 7) Arrange you Airport Pickup
- 8 8) Arrange your Accommodation
- 9 9) Convert your currency to Dollars
- 10 10) Book your Flight Tickets 😀
1) Finalize The University
You must have got more than one I-20 from different universities. So, decide in which university you want to go, check out the fees, weather, Part- time job chances, After MS Job chances in particular university and then decide.
Read and understand every word and every sentence in I-20, and Check out college Starting date in I-20 also.
2) Pay SEVIS Fees
Now what the Heck is SEVIS :\ ? Check out this article about SEVIS and How to pay SEVIS Fees ?
3) Book Visa Dates
Done with SEVIS and now prepare Visa Documents and Book Visa Dates to appear for Interview 😀 Here is an article for step by step procedure to book Visa Dates
Step by Step procedure to book Visa Dates
4) Apply for Bank Loan
You can appear for Visa Interview with or without Bank Loan. If you not appearing with Bank Loan then you will have to show financial documents in Visa Interview. You will get easily Loan from SBI, ICICI or HDFC.
5) Prepare Documents for VISA
Here is the List of Documents for F- 1 Visa ( Coming Soon .. )
6) After Getting Visa Find Students who are going to same college
You can find students with same college through Facebook or Edulix.
7) Arrange you Airport Pickup
Contact Seniors through facebook or through University Website and Arrange a pickup from Air port.
8) Arrange your Accommodation
9) Convert your currency to Dollars
Before leaving your country do not forget to convert your currency in US dollars, because after you will land in USA you will need some cash. So, as per your requirements take minimum 1000-2000$ with you.
10) Book your Flight Tickets 😀
Book your Flight tickets as soon as possible 🙂
So, this is it guys soon I will post about Things to carry in your suitcase and what to do after reaching to USA. Keep Visiting 😀
If you have any query comment down or you can also email us 🙂