How to prepare for TOEFL
After taking or before GRE you must be preparing for TOEFL and you must be wondering about how to prepare for TOEFL. I have seen many students on Facebook asking how to prepare for TOEFL and asking for materials. In my view You do not need any TOEFL coaching class to score 100+ ,Remember you are gong to take TOEFL exam not Gre,GMAT,SAT etc so be relax. Just simply follow the steps and you will get 100 + in TOEFL.
There are two type of students
1.) Students who take TOEFL before GRE exam
2.) Students who take TOEFL after GRE exam.
So if you are taking TOEFL exam before GRE then you have to work little hard in Reading Section, and to those student who are taking TOEFL exam after GRE then reading section will be easy for you.
- First If you do not have habit of reading articles and novels, start reading some novels and articles from news paper. You have to practice hard to complete Reading Comprehension in time. If you are not a fast reader then you will face difficulties attending all the question of Reading section. So make a habit of reading.
- Second, usually in TOEFL exam listening section is not tough but once again if you do not have habit of watching English movies or watching English news then it can be a little tough for you. So watch some English movies ( Do not watch English movies in Hindi or any other language dubbed, I repeat DO NOT!!! ), watch English News, it will be sufficient for you.
- Now If you are confident about your language skills then scoring 95+ will be cake walk thing for you. So first grab ETS official guide to Toefl
- You must be worrying about Speaking section. Don’t worry about speaking section at all. Just be confident and from day 1 start speaking with your self in English. Yes that will help !!! After that check out noteful video on youtube. They have explained each question of Speaking section in detail.
- Next question comes to your mind that how to evaluate speaking section ?? So, its simple. Record your answer in your Laptop, mobile phone any where. Then listen again to your recording, analysis your mistake and try again answering the same question !! Or you can have TOEFL buddy. You can ask any other student who is also preparing for Toefl exam and he/she can analysis your speaking section and you can analysis his/her. Remember key for speaking is Timing and Confidence, just develop some confidence in your self and go for it.
- Writing section will be easy if you have taken GRE before. Do not worry who has not taken GRE. Just practice daily 1 hr of writing and you will be fine.
That’s all you need to score 95+ in Toefl exam. Just be relax and Go for it. 😀
If you have any query regarding TOEFL or anything you can email us or comment below 😀
Best of luck 🙂